Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Gamepads and win7

Does anyone use a Speedlink SL-4443-SBK-01 as their gamepad for Eqmod? I connected it last weekend and calibrated it, asigned the buttons etc; today it won't even link up to the laptop so nothing to do with Eqmod.

It is definately fully charged; i have tried the advice on the Speedlink site re removing the usb dongle, pressing the home button and again after 5 seconds to get the rapid flashing lights; i have tried unintalling and reinstalling, tried it on a spare pc in the house and even borrowed a different unit form a neighbour - all to no avail.

Since both units don't connect i am assuming that it is something in my setup that doesn't work - both laptops use Win 7 Pro but the drivers from Speedlink clearly say Win7 32bit. I am now lost and over my head and in need of some advice; i have resisted a system restore due to other changes, but no totally averse if it means this poxy thing will work

thanks for any advice,

Alistair

Archived