NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Canon T ring

Hi,

I have been viewing various videos on YouTube to get and idea of how the equatorial mounts and setups work. Whilst doing this I stumbled across a video about using live view for focusing a (Canon) digital SLR, it was mentioned on the video that when fitting the T ring and clicking it into place the camera can jam up and is not usable. Their solution was to release it and start to twist it back as though you were removing it.

I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this and if so is it just something with Canon or all camera makes.

was that it? Useful video for me

He's talking about the camera lockup, its a normal thing for a camera to do so dont worry your camera wont get damaged! I dont see how this is actually possible the guy is obviously retarded but oh well. Just do what he says and after putting in the t adaptor just rotate it slightly as if you were removing it.

Im getting one so should be able to let you know how it is.

hope it all works out for you!

Hi,

It was that the camera jams and will not take a photo.

Here is the link

He starts to talk about it at 5:28

I know that you can do a mirror lock up on a DSLR but when he says lock up I think its the same as jam up!

Archived