Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Ccd Calc

Guys i found a link to ccd calc on here while viewing a different thread about how pics could look with certain setups , i thought this was a great idea because in the near future i would like to get into the imaging side of things , i downloaded it last night and installed . After the install i added my scope (sw explorer 150p) manually as its not on their list , heres where the problem starts my camera (nikon d5000) is not on their camera list either so silly old me thought thats easy i'll add it , no chance its asking questions i have no idea to the answers ...

So my question is to ccd calc users .......

Can any one tell me the Camera setting for my Nikon D5000 please

PS

I have had a reply from Cornelius Varley (in original thread) recommending Fov Calc for my details but when i enter them it comes up with a "runtime error 13" then closes "is this my fault" ie details wrong or is it a software error .

Cheers for all help and patience in advance

Cheers PsycoBilly all sorted now thanku it accepted first time so i tried the originla details aswell and that saved to a back up , i tried enter details about 6-7 times and allways gave the error , i dont know y it went threw this but who cares its done

cheers Dan

Archived