Clear in south Wales!!

garethmob

Clear across the Severn in North Somerset. Moon is drowing out DSO's but double stars are looking great. I've seen E & F Trapezium and I've been counting the craterlets in Plato with my 4" and 6" refractors.

Great to be out there !.

Itook about 30 mins of various darks n lights. Gave my mate his pair of revaluation 15x70. He was amazed. He found it better than my dob. Only thing bout then tho they fogged inside where my celestrons don't :S now I need a windows pc to dss my pics *waits for dpd guy with powercable for my laptop*

Just a off topic q. What's best way to take Luna pic with my dslr. Bulb at 2s is too bright even stopped to 16.

Clear ain't the word for it, with the light pollution and that big moon, I had no chance lol.

Had a quick nose at the moon but then it went behind the house >..< I think I need to relocate, the view where I am is limited to say the least lol.

Archived