NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

My 'theory of everything'

Ian123

As we know when a star dies it is an awesome and powerfull event, the outer layers of the star are thrown off and the core with it's huge amount of mass will collapse in on itself and can produce a black hole right !

What happen's then to all the light, time, star's and matter that can't escape this black hole, where does it go ??

I have an idea that in a parallel universe such an event occurred, a star died and produced a black hole.

At that moment when it was an atom size it gave rise to the so called 'Big Bang' in our universe. All the matter pulled from the parellel universe was forced into our's and gave us all the neccesary ingredient's to start our star's and galaxies and even us !

As we know our universe is expanding and even the expansion is speeding up, what is driving this, no one know's. But with my theory it is all the matter being pulled from the parallel universe that is causing this, would explain it right.

Remember only 90 year's ago we were the centre of everything and the only galaxy, so they thought !

Anyway that's my mad idea, could happen....right :)

I like the fact that you are trying to come up with your own theory of everything.

One thing I do agree with you on is, all the matter that was created in the big bang couldn't have been created from nothing and come from nowhere, it must have come from somewhere right?

this is already a possible theory lol, The theory states that there is a preexisting black hole and this blackhole collapses and creates a big bang, and this cycle keeps happening. Its Lee Smolins theory. However M theory is now in my opinion the main contendor because it makes the most sense... everything from nothing :)

I like the fact that you are trying to come up with your own theory of everything.

One thing I do agree with you on is, all the matter that was created in the big bang couldn't have been created from nothing and come from nowhere, it must have come from somewhere right?

This is exactly the problem with the Big bang theory, everything from nothing. Thats what M theory tries to explain. Well, "nothing" isnt nothing anymore. Some clever physicsist somewhere created a theory and won the nobel prize for it. Nothing is actually filled with virtual particles popping in and out of existence within in very short periods of time. The big bang was just energy, matter was formed from energy, so all you need is energy which can come from virtual particles... Nothing.

I am glad you are trying to create your own theory but it assumes far too much, it assumes there is another universe it assumes there are pre existing black holes.

I am glad you are trying to create your own theory but it assumes far too much, it assumes there is another universe it assumes there are pre existing black holes.

There's been talk for year's regarding parallel universe's existance and if there (ahem) was such a thing then that would be normal for a black hole to exist in that universe. I know this is all speculative talk and is only a theory in mind as we cant make observation's but who know's what's out there. :)

This is exactly the problem with the Big bang theory, everything from nothing. Thats what M theory tries to explain. Well, "nothing" isnt nothing anymore. Some clever physicsist somewhere created a theory and won the nobel prize for it. Nothing is actually filled with virtual particles popping in and out of existence within in very short periods of time. The big bang was just energy, matter was formed from energy, so all you need is energy which can come from virtual particles... Nothing.

Was the theory ever "everything from nothing"?

....or was it more, this is as far back as we can go right now because the 2nd law of thermodynamics explains in a closed system the conventianal laws of physics etc break down.

Only a matter of time, or perhaps a hadron collider result away.

The inflation model is where we have the big bang and then the universe constanly "inflates" best way to picture this is by drawing dots on a ballon to represent galaxies and then blow into it. This shows the expansion of space time. But I guess you are right in a way

Yes the theory was everything from nothing. I'm assuming you mean big bang?yes it is because big bang theory has nothing before it. And there was just a rapid expansion randomly which was the big bang. M theory explains how that nothin changed to something.

Archived