Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Anyone spoke to TheThing recently

bigal1

Hi all i'm just wondering if anyone has spoke to TheThing recently ( Hugh ) , i've made a swap with him and have sent a few pm's his way just to check if the item has arrived but i get no replys also i have not recieved the item he was swapping in return so if anyone happens to see him online please could you ask him to get in touch with me , with all the bad weather we have been having recently i know there could be delays but i just wanted to make sure thanks .

Regards Alan

Hi Alan,

I'm here! Apologies, work has gone mad with burst pipe claims (I'm a Loss Adjuster), I've been ill and now we have a few issues with feeding our baby girl at the mo so my time has been rather taken up.

I have several items to post out which will go in tomorrow's post without fail. Thanks to everyone for their patience.

I have rec'd the EP. Came yesterday while we were out and a neighbour dropped it in late evening. Many thanks.

Archived