Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Looking after a Triplet

Hi

As stated on a previous thread I've just become the proud owner of a WO FLT 110 and I was wondering if there is any difference to 'looking after' it compared to my previous achromat. I am intending to keep it on my EQ6 mount in my SkyShed in the garden ad I did previously as I am slightly disabled and it would be difficult for me to carry it in and out the house plus of course the mount weighs a ton :) in my shed it's easy just to roll the roof off and there we go!

I did have the previous set up covered with a cover I bought from Green Witch which is quite a heavy waterproof cover but I noticed yesterday that on going out to check after the freezing weather we've been having and it getting milder that there was a bit of condensation under the cover which was a bit concerning or is this normal you could also see the condensation on the roof the shed does have bits at the top on either side for circulation of air but I guess with so much snow they didn't work as efficiently or am I using the wrong type of cover last night I just covered the whole thing with a big sheet. Are there better covers available or how about a cotton sheet then the waterproof cover or am I losing the plot :D

Any advice much appreciated

Archived