Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

operating two DSLRs on the same laptop?

madjohn

Hi folks,

I have just bought a new Canon 550D for christmas, yay!;)

Question I want to ask is, is it possible to operate my 450D and 550D AT the same time using the same laptop?:D

It would be useful to shoot the same object at two different fields of view at the same time.

I am very familiar with the Canon EOS utility so would be great if I could operate the two cameras using it.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.:)

Cheers John

Thanks Billy, bought the APT software for not a lot and it seems to be a great software application.

I've tested it and it operates the two cameras fine, just got to get familiar with it now:eek:

Cheers John

bought the APT software for not a lot and it seems to be a great software application.

I've tested it and it operates the two cameras fine, just got to get familiar with it now:eek:

It is exceptinally good value for money.. and is actively being developed by Ivo (Yoddha) and getting better all the time...

Havent used it myself for a few months what with one thing and another but hoping to get some time to set the kit up and get back out there over Crimbo...

Billy...

Archived