NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Grand stuff!

yeti monster

I've just had my Aussie pal in the workshop, chatting about telescopes and Eps.

He's had his, as far as we can deduce, 114mm Skywatcher for about 10 years although he gave up on it due to the horrendous EPs which were supplied.

I offered to get him some Sky Rover WAs, as he's keen to get back into it. I've shown him my travel set and he can clearly see how much better they are. Now he's gone away all excited with the prospect of a set awaiting his return to shore and with the idea that his family may finally get to use the scope propely.

I'm also going to send him a link to here, links to collimation and a set of start charts. :eek:

I most certainly am chuffed. During our chat I showed him my webcam pics of Jupiter, pics of my scopes and binos, we discussed polar alignment in the southern hemisphere and took a short look at some star charts whilst doing that.

I don't get many visitors, and English speaking ones are even rarer, so an English speaking visitor who is interested in astronomy, well, that just about made my week!

Archived