Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Bad Weather

Ian123

Hello people,

North west is terrible at the minute, had at most 5 mins brake in the cloud and rain to view the moon and jupiter but what a fantastic sight. I need to get some filter's i think cos blind in one eye now lol,

hope the weather clear's soon because 3 day's of terrible cloud cover and not being able to see anything. Hope someone somewhere having a better tiome than i am, be well people, ian out.

Ireland at the moment seems to be permanently under a murky pall of a layer of uninteresting grey stratus clouds that mean cold damp conditions, and any possible cloud breaks are effectively ruined by the poor seeing from the jetstream and the high level clouds that make a mess of transparency!

It makes it more appreciated though when there are clear spells and it all comes together and it's magic.

British Isles weather plainly sucks for astronomy!

Archived