Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Blackberry App

Bried

I have just got a new blackberry and was hoping to download a planetarium app similar to the ones I have seen on the iPhone. Does anyone know of any that are available? I've been looking and can't find any anywhere.

Thanks

Brian

Thanks Ron,

Unfortunately I already found those links and there doesn't seem to be anything there now. It just says that it's coming soon. This seems strange because there are some discussions on the net about this app but it doesn't seem to have been finished yet. I'm confused.

Brian

Oh dear, sorry Brian, I found the links, and just put them on here.

I should have checked first. I read the forum post that indicated this app. was available to download.

I have A Blackberry Curve, and I have no Astro stuff on it either, so hopefully a combined effort will turn something up :D.

Ron.

PS I get Stargazerslounge, but hardly an astronomy planetarium. :)

I found one called microsky but I can't seem to get it to login:mad:

If I have any luck I will let you know.

The starrynight blackberry edition would be amazing though if or when it is available. I will be watching that space.

Archived