Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

FOR YOU SOUTH WALES LOT

bcfcciderhead

An ad in the local paper - USK ASTRONOMICAL CLUB ARE HAVING A MEETING FOR ALL TO ATTEND AT CALDICOT CASTLE ON NOVEMBER 18TH. Not sure if any members are on here but would good for us new guys to go and pick up some tips.

Got a phone number if anyone needs to know more

Hi there, I am a member of the Usk Astronomical society. As you say we will be at Caldicot castle on the 18th, everyone welcome. It is an annual event and we have picked up new members from it. We will have a planetarium running and also a static display. We will also have some telescopes set up as well. Hopefully we get get a clear sky, the moon should be good, which is always dramatic for novices. Last year unfortunately it rained but we did have the indoor features to show people. Glad you saw the new date as the meeting had been moved and the first publiction used the old date. Anyway looking forward to seeing some new faces there. Let me know if you need any more information.

Sounds like a good night, glad you dont mind me putting this on here, quite fancy joining a club, ive a lot to learn, i will be there as i need some tips finding things, failed twice now to find m31, i know where to look but cant see that darn "smudge".

What time?

Archived