SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Laser Pointers

martin_h

Slightly off topic.. I've never seen objects pointed out in the night sky. If you point the laser at a certain object from your point of view, doesn't someone a few feet away see it pointing somewhere else? Or are they used to point out much larger areas like constellations?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slightly off topic.. I've never seen objects pointed out in the night sky. If you point the laser at a certain object from your point of view, doesn't someone a few feet away see it pointing somewhere else? Or are they used to point out much larger areas like constellations?

Nope :o

green_laser.png

So... *were* a responsible, upstanding member of the community interested in buying a green laser pointer, can any other responsible, upstanding members of the community recommend one? I - sorry, I mean, a responsible friend - read somewhere that people had problems with certain brands of pointer when they got cold.

Archived