Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

while i was waiting....

starstalker

while i was waiting for my scope to cool down i took a couple of pics of my "dark" site, even tho it looks quite bright with the sodiums in the distance, its actually not too bad, u can clearly see the milky way with just your eyes, i particularly like the second one:)

starstalker-albums-junk-picture6722-img-0360.jpg

starstalker-albums-junk-picture6721-img-0359.jpg

"while i was waiting for my scope to cool down i took a couple of pics of my "dark" site, even tho it looks quite bright with the sodiums in the distance, its actually not too bad, u can clearly see the milky way with just your eyes, i particularly like the second one:)"

The second picture is really smart, can't put my finger on it but I like it.

Cheers

"while i was waiting for my scope to cool down i took a couple of pics of my "dark" site, even tho it looks quite bright with the sodiums in the distance, its actually not too bad, u can clearly see the milky way with just your eyes, i particularly like the second one:)"

The second picture is really smart, can't put my finger on it but I like it.

Cheers

for me its the sexy black telescope!! lmao!

Archived