Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Dove tail bar and tube rings

I have a Intes micro m615 which is an excellent scope but the one thing that nags me about it is the mounting bar whigh looks like 4mm steel formed to the shape of a dove tail which is then riveted to the ota.I am thinking of changing this arrangement for tube rings and a proper dove tail as I am sure that the riveted arrangement will eventually work loose. The problem with changing this is the scope will have to be taken apart to remove the existing bar and then I would have all the collimation issues when it is put back together or would tube rings fit over the exsisting bar if that was the case then fitting would not be a problem. On the other hand if the existing bar has to go, does anyone know of any where I could get this done professionally so that every thing goes back together correctly.

Archived