Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Apologies- From Shiva_Shaan_5

Shiva_Shaan_5

Hello All,

I am not sure why I wasn't given a chance to prove my innocence and the thread was deleted. I am not sure what Eric had against me to not provide me the image that I clicked with the camera or was it that he did not give me the actual image.

I agree with people here who said that Jupiter does not look anything like it as thru my eye piece of 25mm I could not see the spots or the colors of the moons to prove my point straight out to you all.

Regardless I apologize to the admins, the entire community here at Stargazers that I am SORRY, I drifted into an arena trusting people I shouldn't have.

I am now going to get myself a Cannon or a Nikon SLR camera and the first thing I am going to do is tell the community as to what I have and ask them for expert advice on how to use the same.

And all my next images will be the originals taken from the camera and none of them thru PS.

I will make this up to all. Until then :blob10:

post-20360-13387748035_thumb.jpg

I am not sure why I wasn't given a chance to prove my innocence and the thread was deleted.

The thread would have been deleted because as a community of intelligent astronomers, we really don't take too kindly to people trying to treat us like fools! If you friend did indeed mislead you then you should take this up with him.

I am not sure what Eric had against me to not provide me the image that I clicked with the camera or was it that he did not give me the actual image.

Perhaps your friend has a very strange sense of humour - he certainly hasn't done you any favours with this little episode.

Assuming that you did act in good faith then welcome to SGL, apology accepted by me but I can't speak for the rest of our community.

Thanks Steve, will always keep this episode in mind. With regards to my friend, as this has been a personal insult to my status and intelligence, this episode has been dealt with severe results.

Signing off from Stargazers today to return as a new learner with lot of questions and assistance requests from all hoping to always learn more and do better.

On the lighter side he still did not tell me where he got the image from.

Thanks one and all

Archived