Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Another M27 - My meager effort!!!

Darth Takahashi

I too like some many had a go an imaging M27 over the weekend. This is two days effort but a lot of data had to be thrown away.

The seeing was very good but the transparency was poor to completely rubbish... The image lacks any RED since the weather GODS were against me and sent their clouds over each time I was on and R exposure...

Anyway, here is my M27 from this weekend...now where's my spade! I have an observatory to build!!!

post-15658-133877479562_thumb.jpg

Less grumpiness indeed Neil!

Just throw more data at it as it's a fine start, and be careful not to lose the faint stuff by making the background too dark

Now, get that observatory built!!:blob10:

Cheers

Rob

Thanks for the encouragement guy's I know that I shouldn't be so grumpy but I'm having it tough tonight...again...

Built myself a toolbox to contain all the bits and bobs; PSU, Pulsar2, USB Hub etc... but had a few teething troubles. Also, I upgrading my pulsars 2 firmware which also took to long and I,m up against it again.

Well its 24:11 and my first sub should be coming in now...lets see what its like...

Good job my wife has removed all sharp objects...as I forgot to turn the cooler back on after the reset...!!!

Archived