Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

AVI file processing

This is a bit of a long shot, but has anyone got a short, un-processed AVI of a planet that I could use to have a play about with using Registax ?

I'm not sure how difficult it would be to send such a file, or how you would do it, but I thought it would be a good way for me to gain a bit of experience using Registax, until such a time as I can get some imaging done myself.

If sending an AVI file is possible, maybe others could also have a go at processing it, and we could then compare our end results and let each other know what processes we used.

I'm not saying turn it into a competition, I just thought it might be good for everyone to start with the same file, and let each other see what they can do with it (and more importantly for me - how they did it !!)

Thanks

Kev

NB: I originally posted this to my other thread asking for advice on Webcam imaging, but then thought it might get noticed more as a thread in its own right. Apologies for the duplication.

Archived