Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

17/18th of july, Lochem, Netherlands

Steem

Yesterday evening we had a clear night again so for the second time this week I set off to go to Lochem. With me went 2 friends, Roel & Sumerian.

Since I completed the Messier list I'm hunting for the H400 objects but in a semi-ordered way. I just choose a constellation and then check my prints which H400 objects it contains and find them out. This time I observed NGC 7044, 7062, 7086 & 7182 so Cygnus is done. All were open starclusters and as said before those are not my favorite kind of objects so I didn't see anything spetacular, apart from 7182 though. NGC 7182 has a very small but compact core, with lots of very dim stars.

I also saw a nice bright and compact planetary nebula, NGC 7027 and after that went for the nice galaxy 6207 next to M13, M13 itself, grand dark nebula B142-3 or the E-nebula (triple cave) and finished with M31 and compagnions.

A good night out again and a great semi-start for the season. I also made a timelapse again containting 300 images taken over the course of one-and-a-half our. I'll need some dewheating! O yeah, on the 0:29s mark there is a small meteor in the upperleft corner and don't ask me about 0:28s...

Archived