Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SPC900NC needs modifying

hindsight is always 20:20...I sold my SC1.5 mod 900NC about a year ago to fund an "upgrade" that didn't happen. *sigh* I managed to get another one (unmoded), but am too clumsy with a soldering iron.

Can anyone help do the mod? Steve Chambers prohibits the receiving of fees, but I am more than willing to donate towards your kids' school fees :).

Please PM me

Thanks

Scott

• 3 months later...

dear astronomer:) i have 2 modified webcams ,one an spc900nc and the other a filips toucam 840k.both were modeed to sc1 by the uk company called astronomiser.you can call him and arrange it and pay with paypal and decide if you want the fan and amp on/off mod and new case as well.also you can get the cable length you want and have it terminate in a parallel/serial or usb plug.he,s very helpfull and will tell you how long it will take etc.hope this helps and with a bit of luck we,ll have some dark skys :) by the time it comes back, about a week if he,s has all of the bits.sincerely richard aka old astro geezer brandon suffolk

Archived