NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New scope

Well i've just taken delivery of a new scope. Well secondhand and i've owned one before. So technically it's not new at all.

It's a Skywatcher Skymax 127. I saw it on the David Hinds classifieds and couldn't resist. As reasonable buy as it also included an EQ3 mount, plus all the accessories. I'm hoping it will make a good grab'n'go scope, an excellent planetary scope and something to image Mars with in the Autumn/Winter.

Just hoping my memory hasn't painted a rosy picture of this scope and it turns out to be nothing like I remembered in 2002/3.

I'll keep you all posted as soon as I get under the stars with it.

Russ

Guest Anonymous

Well you had a few scopes in your time Russ, so I'm really hoping that your memory isn't giving out!

Look forward to reading about your trips out with it!

LB

Congrats on the new/again Scope russ, funny i was looking at that the other day on David hinds and wondering if i should or not prob would of it i wasnt getting the Startravel 120 this week.

Look forward to your views on the scope.

James

Archived