NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Local Council seen the light (sic)

Steve C

I had a circular courtesy of the local authority, Norfolk County Council which states the streetlights in & around the village where I live are to be switched off from midnight until 5am gmt.

At last, its finally happening! Although only partially blighted by 1 of these offending streetlights, its light effectively cuts my garden in half in that I have to set up my gear in the shadow behind my house.

I've already made a very effective portable blind which disables my neighbours PIR, the blind hides my movements from the sensor really well . Only cost under a fiver to make too, result!

Although, when you bear in mind the council are organising it, it'll be the end of the year by the time it actually happens!

I was lucky enough to live over at Easton (W Norwich area) for a while, they have never had streetlights so as you can imagine the views were excellent, only the glow of Norwich to contend with

Archived