Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First thread in long time!

Astorix

Hey all!

Have been on holiday with girlfriend down in Cornwall for last 3 weeks so have'nt posted on here for ages! Luckily were i was staying in the middle of no where it was pitch black! i took my 8x30 Bino's with me so managed to see some impressive sights and also the milky way was stunning!

However i haven't got the scope out in ages and want to make the most of these clear skies!

I live on the south cost and have pretty good clear views of the skies all round except east. Can any one give me some good ideas of what would be in the sky atm worth looking at through my 90mm refractor?

Many thanks!

well if youre on the south coast with a view to the south Sagittarius is due south at about 00.45 and is where the centre of the galaxy lies so there should be some good stuff down there. comet mcnaught is also up high in the north by capella in the constellation of auriga, although it may be too late for that

Archived