Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Twitterings and Bookie wookie

NickH

So, I know some of you are on Twitter, as I follow you and some of you kindly folk, follow me

Just wondered who everyone is..

I am @nickastronomer if anyone would like to keep up with what I get up to on Faulkes Telescope, or my own imaging and other stuff

Also on Facebook as just me nick howes (piccie of my daughter and wifey as my profile pic)

Be nice to get a good SGL (and twitter's great for linking to images here and also useful articles here for non SGL'ers) contingent

Hi Nick,

I follow you and FT on Twitter but I made the mistake of following too many so I never see the interesting tweets as they get snowed under with things like the LHC.

I've done about 12 sessions on the FT, all as demos at science festivals. Hard work doing all the preparation and research to get a variety of good targets to fit into 30 minutes. Had great fun imaging NEOs and animating the images using Astrometria.

Haven't read your FT article in AstroNow yet but looking forward to it.

Bill

Archived