Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi all I had a go at this one the other night but I found this one very hard to bring any great detail out of the stacked image from DSS. Looking at other peoples images of this I think it may be better suited to Ha? I have done Ha with my modded DSLR but the results were very noisy, I have a mono CCD on the way and when it arrives I can have a go at some true Ha on this one. The image details are 120x60 second lights 57 darks and 10 flat frames with the WO 120 and the self mod 30D, phd all CC welcome,,,Paul.

post-15572-133877453969_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I too have tried this and found it really difficult to get detail in. It was suggested to me that I need moreimages and possibly longer images, particularly with HA in order to get the detail.

I have never put an HA on a colour camera only mono so not sure what effect it would have.

Kate

Archived