Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Opticron Observation Binoculars 15x80 Review

Doug

Let me start by saying that I have never given a review before

I have done this because when I was looking for a review there was none so I went ahead and and purchased them any way

Opticron 15x80 field 4.2 and they are heavy stong and rubber coated I will be getting a tripod for them soon

they are 11.5 inches long and are BAK 4,

Optics are clear and sharp I will be taking them on holiday, they are good for day or night I have had them about a week now and tonight I was looking at clusters and they focus in nice and have a bright focused image

agaist them, the caps and straps are both cheap plastic and for this sort of money I exspected better the case just gets a pass but to stick paper stickers over the strap hock holders on the inside of the case so you do not scratch you binos is cutting corners

I have other binoclars 8x16x40 10x50 10x60 20x80 so I do have somthing to judge against

would I recommend to my friends I would say yes and make shore

you get a tripod if you would like to see them look on First Light Optics

Doug

Essex

The Opticron Observation series combine large-aperture, high magnification optics for enhanced 3D viewing.

Superior clarity, light gathering and field of view make the 11x80 and 15x80 the most popular specifications for astronomy while the higher magnification 20x80 and 30x80 are the preferred choice for tripod mounted terrestrial observation.

Models 11x80 and 15x80 provide full field of view with spectacles. All models benefit from multi-coated optics, are fully rubber armoured and feature integral tripod adapter socket positioned at the base of the focusing shaft.

Supplied in hard carry case with 30 year guarantee.

Price: £285.00

The Opticron Observation series combine large-aperture, high magnification optics for enhanced 3D viewing.

Superior clarity, light gathering and field of view make the 11x80 and 15x80 the most popular specifications for astronomy while the higher magnification 20x80 and 30x80 are the preferred choice for tripod mounted terrestrial observation.

Models 11x80 and 15x80 provide full field of view with spectacles. All models benefit from multi-coated optics, are fully rubber armoured and feature integral tripod adapter socket positioned at the base of the focusing shaft.

Supplied in hard carry case with 30 year guarantee.

Archived