Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Dr Machio Kaku

If it is of interest to anyone, on Sunday May 2nd on the Quest tv channel (freeview 38, sky 154,virgin 179) between 9pm and 10pm two programs by Machio Kaku relating to his book "Physics of the Impossible"

First prog 9pm to 9.39pm Lightsabers, how lasers and the power of lightning could be used to construct one.

Second prog 9.30 to 10pm could fusion power create a fully operational death star.

I have the book, but it might be easier for me to listen to him.

Hope you all have a good bank holiday weekend, I'm staying at home so will probably watch or tape it if I don't forget.

Phil

PS some how I have created two titled threads relating to this, but the other one doesn't show anything, anyone got a death star or lightsaber I can use too delete the other one with ta Lol!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a little late for this one, but I'll catch up with Kaku on Youtube. He's preparing a new series, if I'm not mistaken (saw on his website or Facebook that he was looking for people to be on his program in New York.

I've watched all the videos that I could possible find on Youtube and read his 'Parallel Worlds'.

Fascinating man :D

Archived