NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Where can you by a Moonfish eyepiece in the UK

I want to know please, where in England I can buy an eyepiece by Moonfish group.

I'm interested in there 2" eyepiece's and in particular this model.

Moonfish Group® Store

I want to use this to complement my 24mm Panoptic when I get my new telescope next month.

Can anybody here help me please.

Thanks John,

How do you like you're Orion Europa 250 f4.8?

I've ordered a OD250S Deluxe, which has the same optics but an Orion Dobsonian mount.

It's a nice scope Paul. It's a relatively lightweight OTA which is what I was looking for. The optics seem good - not miles away from the chinese equivilents but good enough for me :)

If I had a criticism it would be of the mirror cell which seems basic compared to the Skywatcher and Meade equivilents although, to be fair to it, it does it's job competantly enough. I could do with adding some more primary mirror ventilation holes to help with mirror / tube cooling - mine is the standard mirror cell, not the CNC deluxe 9 point one which looks more sophisticated.

Hi John,

My OD250S will have the standard mirror cell, and 2" crayford, hence the 2" eyepiece.

It will be ready in May, and will complement my SPX200-800 f4 "AG" which I bought last year. I desperately wanted to get back into visual astronomy. You miss so much when CCD imaging. This telescope looks like being the best of both worlds.

It will let me go away from home and also, means that I can take it to star party's and local society week-ends away.

Archived