Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

BAHHH

Would you Adam & Eve it!!! Been out most of the night freezing my nuts off but having a good time, did a little of mars but the side facing us didn't have much detail tonight, (confirmed in stellarium)

So, went on to spend quite some time with the moon, had some really nice views. Also did a couple of clusters. Then, Leo starts to come over the back of my house, well, front of my house really as I'm at the back, so, had a look at what I could do in Leo, I easily split the double at at algieba, was fancying a go at the two big groups of galaxies, the one under the middle and the other lot at the tail, but they needed to rise a little more first.

Then I spotted saturn just peeping over, now here's dedication, the led had been flashing for a while on the motor power pack, (EQ5 dual drive) so, I think, I'll jump in the car, whip out to the local tesco 24hr petrol station and get some batteries and by the time i get back it'll be good for saturn and those galaxies, off I tootle after getting all the frost off the screens, then i do a wash wipe and have to pull over because as soon as the water hit the screen it froze!

So, more deicer on screen, off to garage, get my batteries, pop the bonnet and empty the winter screenwash i have into the wash wipe bottle, jump back in the car, arrive home, go outside to replace the batteries, where's the blumming stars gone!!!! Only gone pigging cloudy whilst i was out getting batteries!!!

Am going to have another look in a few minutes, scope is still outside, fingers crossed.

Archived