NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Finderscope for Skywatcher Equinox 66 Pro Telescope

Hi everyone

I've just bought a Skywatcher Equinox 66 Pro Fluorite ED OTA Telescope, with the aim of using it to photograph galaxies. Unfortunately, I've only been given an old finderscope, which does not fit properly. can anyone please tell me exactly what finderscope or Red Dot View Finder would fit this scope?

many thanks

Bob

Found this on the iankingimaging.com site. Shamelessly lifted from there.

Should fit, if you have a small grub screw on the focuser body. My Astro-Tech 66mm ED apo has them.

Williamopticslogo.jpgWilliam Optics Red Dot Finder (R.D.F.)

rdf1j.jpgThis very practical Red Dot Finder (r.d.f.) comes with a handy, quick -release bracket included in the price. It fits perfectly on any WO telescope.

Centering your objects in the sky has never been easier!

Look through the finder with one eye leaving the other open, and you will see one of the four selected LED shapes in the sky.

Supern quality and a big improvement on inexpensive Red Dot Finders.

£69.90 inc. VAT and delivery

talk_to_me.jpg add_to_cart.jpg

Technical specs:

Probably available elsewhere too. This was the place I could remember seeing one last. Was thinking of fitting one on mine.

Cheers,

Andy.

Archived