NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Russian TENTO binos 20X60

I would like to say hello to all members.

Although i found a topic about these binos i would like to ask what is their sale price today. I bought mine in 1992 and still are in excellent condition in their original case. Also i would like to ask if the binos have any connection in material with the famous Carl Zeiss JENA lenses.

Thank you :)

I also bought the TENTO 20x60 binoculars around the same time. A pair of these advertised to be in excellent condition was sold for £40 not long ago in the for sale forum. I also have seen the same binoculars selling new for 135 EUR although they are not widely available.

i bought them:D

i guess 40 pounds was a fair price for buyer and seller. i use them mostly to look at the moon and they are really nice for that - the downside to them is that they need to be on a tripod and once you're using a tripod, why not use something a bit bigger?

Archived