Phillips webcam PCVC810B/00

Hello out there,

It would be great if someone could help me. I have a philips PCVC810 webcam which I have attached to my scope in the past. I have recently upgraded to windows 7 and it will no longer work. Philips don't seem to have any drivers available and I wondered if anyone knew of any workarounds. If not, I will be happy to pass it on to anyone who can use it for a nominal fee. It has a 1.25"eyepiece adaptor fitted, so is ready to go. I would prefer to be able to use it myself though...

:)

Hello out there,

It would be great if someone could help me. I have a philips PCVC810 webcam which I have attached to my scope in the past. I have recently upgraded to windows 7 and it will no longer work. Philips don't seem to have any drivers available and I wondered if anyone knew of any workarounds. If not, I will be happy to pass it on to anyone who can use it for a nominal fee. It has a 1.25"eyepiece adaptor fitted, so is ready to go. I would prefer to be able to use it myself though...

:)

I have searched around for a driver for you but zilch, sorry. I play about with webcams in one of my hobbies and I have quite a few drivers, philips has not come up but can check and see if I can send you a few.

I have not come across Win 7 yet so not sure of it. PM me if you want the driver by email, all small so should get through in email.

Jim

Did as you suggested, Hey presto! success at last.

Thanks for the advice, all I need now is a clear night, can you do anything about that?

Now that would be a good trick!!

Archived