Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Outdoor Cover - Meade LX200

Hi,

I don't use my Meade LX200 half as much as I'd like because it's such a phaff lifting it in and out of my house. Ideally, I'd like to leave it outside so that I can just pop out whenever there is a clear night.

Is there such a thing as an outdoor cover which can keep it protected from the elements? Or any other alternatives without building a structure to house it in?

Many Thanks for any ideas you may have.

Mark

or you could get something which screams "Hey, there's an expensive and delicate astronomical instrument under here", that should keep the oiks off of it......

Or am I assuming, wrongly, that most of the UK is patrolled, not by officers of the law, but thugs, junkies, chavs and general rabscallions?

am I assuming, wrongly, that most of the UK is patrolled, not by officers of the law, but thugs, junkies, chavs and general rabscallions?

Depends on where you are.

Round here, thugs, junkies, chavs & general rapscallions are very, very thin on the ground. As for "police", what are they?

Archived