Starmax 127 Bolts

Rob

rob,

Why not just get them from Scopestuff, even with the post cost they are cheaper than the UK? I've bought a lot of stuff from them in the past, mainly on 'nuts 'n' bolts' stuff like you are looking at (mounting rigs and counter balance sets). If you email the boss, Jim, and ask for a price for shipping for what you want, you'll usually have the stuff well within two weeks. I can't see shipping being more than £5, £3 for the screws means that even if you pay duty it won't be much more than a tenner.

Gaz

Great. Thanks for that Gaz, always nice to know some who has bought from an overseas supplier also.

Rob :)

Rob,

The guy is spot on. I've used them a least 5 or 6 times (sometimes I got collared for duty, sometimes not. About 75/25 to me!), the biggest delay seems to be when I email him for a shipping price it can take 2 or 3 days for a reply. After that, once you've paid the stuff arrives in about 9/10 working days.

I bought a counter balance set and mounting rings for my LX90 from Scopestuff, even with shipping and getting nailed by customs it was still less than half the price of the BC&F rig that Telescopehouse was selling.

Gaz

Archived