i suggest you get out tonight

I popped out to take a few snaps with the canon and got this with my 250mm zoom.

I'm hoping my new scope will come tomorrow and get some viewing done! I tried my dad's old 65mm but on a camera tripod it was more frustrating than anything else.

post-17495-133877413641_thumb.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... I'm drinking my hot chocolate now after spending a decent hour or so out with my new scope. I had some good views of the Moon, looked at Sirius shining like a diamond while the clouds were passing over the rest of the sky, done M42, and a quick glimpse of the Pleiades before coming back indoors. Very happy! :icon_eek:

Well... I'm drinking my hot chocolate now after spending a decent hour or so out with my new scope. I had some good views of the Moon, looked at Sirius shining like a diamond while the clouds were passing over the rest of the sky, done M42, and a quick glimpse of the Pleiades before coming back indoors. Very happy! :hello2:
cant beat the hot choco :icon_eek: and im glad you got home in time for some good viewing :mad:

Archived