Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from Andy in Kent England

andypraktica

Try this

http://www.orpington-astronomy.org.uk/

Let's of friendly members, we run 10ish Deep Sky Camps each year to the kent area, have loads of guest talkers at the monthly meetings, do imaging sessions every month... etc etc.... lots of experienced people and friendly.:)

Put it this way, I have just got a 9"x 4foot tube, for casting my concrete pier as well as 6 rods for reinforcement all for nothing... coooool

si

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try this

Orpington Astronomical Society - Home

Let's of friendly members, we run 10ish Deep Sky Camps each year to the kent area, have loads of guest talkers at the monthly meetings, do imaging sessions every month... etc etc.... lots of experienced people and friendly.:)

Put it this way, I have just got a 9"x 4foot tube, for casting my concrete pier as well as 6 rods for reinforcement all for nothing... coooool

si

Crikey :icon_eek::eek:

I thought Jodrell Bank was up North, not in Eynsford. I think that you may "outgun" my poor old 8 x 56 bins slightly.

Thanks for the link, It is pretty local for me.

Andy

Archived