Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

the IYA galileoscope

Kit-Fox

Has anyone else got one of these? I was quite surprised when I had the chance to take it outside a couple of nights ago. The moon looked quite nice in it.

Also had my 150xlt out too and the EP & barlow from the galileoscope were outstanding when put into it. Was amazed at how good they were.

Anyone else had any good experiences with these lil scopes?

haven't had the chance myself but i did read somewhere that they are a surprisingly good scope if you throw eyepieces at them (not litteraly). do they come with the eyepiece that shows you what galileo saw? i know they were planning to put one in

Yeah, its comes with a 20mm eyepeice that you put together yourself & a 2x barlow.

It also comes with instructions & parts to configure the barlow so you can use it as an eyepeice on its own to give you an idea of what galileo would have seen through his telescope.

Archived