NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Whats an Explorer 130PM worth second hand

Help please.

What you say a second hand Skywatcher Explorer 130 PM in A1 condition is worth? I have seen one on Ebay that is only a few miles from where I live. It was my first choice of scope before I realised they did not make them any more.

Thanks Mark:iamwithstupid:

Thanks everyone.

I offered the guy on Ebay £110, but he said he would rather let the auction run.:icon_eek:

Oh well, at least I know how much to go up to.

Worst comes to the worst I'll have to break the bank and go for the Explorer 150P.

thanks again.

Mark:icon_salut:

Just dont get carried away - I saw one sell recently which when the post/packaging was included only about a tenner less than a new one.

I have followed a few sales on ebay as I am looking out for a few things and of late people seem to go mad and start bidding stuff up to completely mad amounts of cash.

The long tube version of the 130 is available from FLO with a mkotor for £159 by the way. I notice FLO also has 130PM listed as a call for price so it might be worth you giving Steve a call.

Archived