Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

anyone in birmingham at the mo?

CaptPaul

This is prob a hot air balloon or helicopter or sommat but can anyone else see the little blob thing on the horizon north west of town centre? its been there for about half hour and hasnt really moved just goes higher then lower. - like i said prob hot air balloon but work is pretty slow today so its quite exciting for me lol.

;)

This is prob a hot air balloon or helicopter or sommat but can anyone else see the little blob thing on the horizon north west of town centre? its been there for about half hour and hasnt really moved just goes higher then lower. - like i said prob hot air balloon but work is pretty slow today so its quite exciting for me lol.

:(

sounds good to me - I have days when I long for a blob on the horizon .. sigh..... ;)

its a slow day and all this cloud i think im just wanting sommat to look at lol.

its gone now just kept goin up till went through the never ending cloud that seems to have parked here day and night for about the last week.

oh well excitment over.

;)

Archived