Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M45 12+13 Oct - More data added

jgs001

I finished off, after getting another 20 subs on M31, getting some subs on M45. I stopped because the moon was beginning to interfere with the data. Still she was a lovely sight.

11x6 min @ISO800

450d on C80ED

Guided with PHD and DSI1c on Vista 80s

Mounted on HEQ5

m452009.jpg

It really needs a lot more subs but I've certainly caught some Neb in there. This was a very rough edit, I'll do it properly when I've got more subs to play with.

The pic looks like a very good start, looks a bit washed out on my monitor though (although I would like to add that it may be my monitor and I at fault!).

I will look forward to seeing this with more subs added :D

Neil C

Thanks Neil... I was rather brusque with the edit... lots of harsh adjustments, and no finesse (not that I have a lot of that :D)... so yeah it may be a bit washed out. I just wanted to see how much Neb I'd got with just over an hour's worth of data.

I'd been wondering if I wasn't suffering from a tired sensor... More subs seems to work well on that too, so I'd also thought it was just noise from a lack of subs... I'll see what happens when I add a bundle of more subs to the stack.

Got 18 more 6 minute subs last night.. and added them in

m4529x6.jpg

I don't think I've processed this very well though (I really must stop trying to process these at silly times when sleep is the order of the day)... Anyway... need more subs...

Archived