Thread adapter

Here is my problem:

I received a scope with 2" focuser and 2" to 1.25" adapter. Most of the eyepieces I have on the way are 1.25" but the 32mm one is 2" so I ordered some filters, all 2" wide so I could use them on all my EPs.

Problem is the 2" to 1.25" adapter that came with the scope is not thread so I won't be able to attach the filters to it.

Is there an adapter ready to have filters attached that you would recommend?

It would be even nicer if I could get a 2" 'neutral' barlow where I could attach the filter to it and change any EPs while keeping the filter ready. A "cheap" filter wheel for observing would be a good option too but all I've seen are 200€+ and recommended for astrophotography.

The 2" ED 2x Barlow lens will readily take 2" filters. used in conjunction with your 2" to 1.25" adapter all your eye pieces could utilise the filters. The lens part of the Barlow also unscrews and the filters can be screwed directly to the nose piece part if 2x mag is not required.

Carl

Archived