Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Pacman.... Focus a little soft but the tracking is a whole lot better...

Psychobilly

Need to look at the tension on the Megrez focuser :)

2nd Target ... 22x450s ISO 800 Canon 1000D (BCF) Megrez 72 FFIII HutecH IDAS P2....

Only a rough with library flats so a couple of artefacts as new flats are needed since the strip and rebuild of the scopes... hopefuly get new ones later this morning...

[ATTACH]26455[/ATTACH]

Peter....

Very nice Peter, love the colors, very natural. I do agree about the flats, I can see the color changes towards the edges.

Interesting about the megrez focuser tension, those usually have a better mechanism then the ZS series. I think (but don't know about the 72) that there are two countersunk adjustment screws in the focuser body, I think opposite the tension adjutment knob. Might be worth fiddling with those first, then the tensioner knob.

Daniel

Adjusted the tension the other day... dont normally touch the other two... CCD inspector recons theres about 0.2px drop in the image as well with the center spot being a little bit high so maybe needs a bit of investigation also need to tweak the spacing slightly to flatten it a bit more... although I dont seem to get enough clear nights to sort out problems like this...

Peter...

Archived