Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Telescope retailer in Aberdeen?

Short answer = no.

There used to be one or two dusty old pieces of expensive junk in Black and Lizars on Belmont Street but they stopped selling them a while back.

Your best bet by far is to turn to an online store, such as FLO (banner at the top of the screen). If you want advice or want to know what to expect from a product, just ask on this forum. Unfortunately to see or try before you buy isn't too easy unless you go to a star party or something...

I'm in Banchory-Devenick - whereabouts are you?

Andrew

Short answer = no.

There used to be one or two dusty old pieces of expensive junk in Black and Lizars on Belmont Street but they stopped selling them a while back.

Your best bet by far is to turn to an online store, such as FLO (banner at the top of the screen). If you want advice or want to know what to expect from a product, just ask on this forum. Unfortunately to see or try before you buy isn't too easy unless you go to a star party or something...

I'm in Banchory-Devenick - whereabouts are you?

Andrew

Thank you for your answer Andrew.

I live in Norway. I'm visiting Aberdeen next week, for a training course. Here in Norway there is a 75%-100% markup on astro equipment, and selection in poor. There are no telescope stores either, only three online ones. It would be nice to physically browse, and perhaps pick up a good deal (for me anyway :cool:).

Check this shop location map out:

Telescope Shops - Google Maps

Bookmarked. Cheers :icon_salut:

Archived