What sensor does my QHY163C use?

Penguin

Hi All, I'm trying the PixInsight tutorials from View Into Space and in this one (as easy as 1-2-3 part 2) he talks about using the SpectroPhotometric Coloour Callibration tool, which needs to know the model of sensor in the camera to calibrate the star colours against a Gaia database. I'm using a 2nd-hand QHY163C and I cannot find the make and model of the sensor. Does anyone have any ideas?

I know there are other colour calibration tools in PixInsight but he is very enthusiastic about this one so I want to give it a chance.

• Like 1

Thanks, I'll note this down but looking at the options, I don't think he's actually talking about the sensor. It's at 12:35 into the video where he's talking about the QE Curve setting.
image.png.4a6a9588328ee9a80e28c2e1da19fd67.png

There are only 12 options on there and none of them match what you guys are saying. I think I'll stick with the default Ideal QE Curve unless anyone knows the correct setting.

The PixInsight documentation for this process says this (with my emphasis added):

A quantum efficiency (QE) curve. This is also a continuous function of wavelength with values in the [0,1] range. This function is optional; by default, it is an ideal QE curve with a constant value equal to 1. Under normal working conditions, a QE curve is only necessary for monochrome sensors. For color sensors and cameras, one assumes that quantum efficiency is being taken into account implicitly by the corresponding filter spectral response curves.

My QHY163C is a one-shot-colour so it seems I have been asking an unnecessary question. Sorry for bothering you guys and thanks for your efforts.