Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Quickcam pro 3000 nosepiece

I've managed to get hold of a QC pro 3000 which I'm hoping to use for a bit of planetary imaging. I'm not sure what nosepiece to get for it. I see there are a couple on FLO, would either of those fit?

If not I'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

Ta in advance.

Gareth

Edit: Posted in the wrong board. Sorry

Hi Gareth,

I used to have a Toucam and also a quickcam pro 3000 and I seem to recall that the threaded part of the QC adapter was longer than that of the Toucam adapter, having said that the one for the newer Toucams on FLO's site looks very much like the one I used for the QC

Adaptors - 1.25" nosepiece to webcam lens thread (ToUcam Pro SPC900NC)

Perhaps a quick phone call to FLO to be certain.

Here's a pic of the adapter I used

post-13336-133877372132_thumb.jpg

post-13336-133877372136_thumb.jpg

Thanks for that Roy.

I'll have a better idea when I get hold of the camera. Won it for £10 on ebay last night. Hoping it will turn out to be a bargain.

Gareth

Hi Gareth

You'll probably spend twice that on the adapter, unless you can find one secondhand that is but the camera was definitely a bargain so even with the cost of the adapter it's still a cheap way to get into webcam imaging.

Good luck with it.

Archived