NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Data cables manufacturers

Dose anyone out there no of any company who can manufacture data cables, I need a oddball it’s a Meade starlock cable..

Posted (edited)

According to this CN post https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/638577-lx600-forkarm-and-starlock-cables/ it's a 4P4C (RJ9 or RJ10) to 6P6C (RJ12) cable if that's the one you're looking for. Some posts incorrectly refer to RJ11 connectors (6P4C). 😉

I have 4P4C connectors and flat 4W phone cable but have run out of 6P6C connectors. I can easily get some cheaply, and then make you up a cable to your required length for free, if you're happy to just pay the postage by Paypal F&F or similar. 🙂

Alan 

Edited by symmetal
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, symmetal said:

According to this CN post https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/638577-lx600-forkarm-and-starlock-cables/ it's a 4P4C (RJ9 or RJ10) to 6P6C (RJ12) cable if that's the one you're looking for. Some posts incorrectly refer to RJ11 connectors (6P4C). 😉

I have 4P4C connectors and flat 4W phone cable but have run out of 6P6C connectors. I can easily get some cheaply, and then make you up a cable to your required length for free, if you're happy to just pay the postage by Paypal F&F or similar. 🙂

Alan 

Thanks that would be fantastic I’m more than happy postage , time and materials. The original cable is 1:6m .

Thanks Tim.

Posted (edited)

No problem Tim. The 6P6C will arrive tomorrow so I should be able to post it to you on Thursday. £1 will cover the cost for the cable. I can make 2 cables if you wish so you have a spare as they are a bit fragile.  You can pay me when you receive it and have checked that it works OK. No rush. 🙂

It was 1.6m you intended to write as the length I assume? 😉

Can you also send me a PM with your address. 

Alan

Edited by symmetal

Very good of you thanks, yes 1.6m I’ve pmed you 

16 minutes ago, symmetal said:

No problem Tim. The 6P6C will arrive tomorrow so I should be able to post it to you on Thursday. £1 will cover the cost for the cable. I can make 2 cables if you wish so you have a spare as they are a bit fragile.  You can pay me when you receive it and have checked that it works OK. No rush. 🙂

It was 1.6m you intended to write as the length I assume? 😉

Can you also send me a PM with your address. 

Alan

Here's your cable and a spare Tim. 🙂 They'll be collected by the postman tomorrow. Getting the red crossover wire to fit neatly in the 6P6C took a bit of persuasion though. 😁

IMG_3757.thumb.jpg.0b3effb7743052ba3cd37b34bb78e438.jpg

IMG_3758.thumb.jpg.165d7bfa9a84fb294834543df504cba8.jpg

Alan

• Like 2