Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi all,

when i plan my night for astrology etc i usually use met check to check the cloud cover, weather etc. but the bloke has just been put down for things which i think prob not right for this type of forum, does anyone else have any other suggestions to another good website which has the same accuracy as met check?

:icon_rolleyes:

Hi all,

when i plan my night for astrology etc i usually use met check to check the cloud cover, weather etc. but the bloke has just been put down for things which i think prob not right for this type of forum, does anyone else have any other suggestions to another good website which has the same accuracy as met check?

:icon_rolleyes:

I hope that you mean Astronomy, ;)

I use

meteoblue - Weather Europe

Archie

aye i did ;) 5 hours sleep and 2 screaming kids tend to make u write as quick as poss before they trash the home. WTS 2 kids, "good as gold" (at the time of writing) good alarm clocks (usually 5 am) and tend to eat u out of house and home :icon_rolleyes:

Archived