Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Atik 16HR and Windows Vista

MikeP

Does anyone control an Atik 16HR with MaximDL running on Vista? If so, are the drivers different to those supplied for XP and where do you get them from?

I've always been confused by Atik and Artemis but now I can't find any reference to the 16HR© in either place. Can anyone point me to a support area for the 16HR?

Thanks

Mike

If anyone is interested, I posted the same question on the "atik_instruments" Yahoo group. The reply from Rui Tripa of Atik is that the original drivers supplied with the camera will work under Vista.

Mike

Atik cameras use Artemis software, it's the way they were developed and something you have to live witjh. Right now Atik and Artemis are pretty much the same thing since they were "acquired" last year. If you look at Artemis being R+D and Atik being manufacture/marketting then you won;t go far wrong.

You do realise there is now a UK office for sorting this sort of thing as well as sales/spares/repairs/other issues?

Atik UK contact details for Vince at the top right

Arthur - who is no longer associated with Artemis or Atik so feels safe posting this link!

Archived