Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The rosette.

After taking 3 hours of data on the horse before I went back out to find focus was out for some reason. Probably a slight knock or something, I thought quick go on rosette before the nights wasted.

So here is 33 mins in 3 min subs with only darks added and tweeked in ps.

Did it on my little ED80 PRO with altair 294 Pro with quad band filter.

Not bad I thought.

However that's probably the only clear night we'll get up these NW England parts lol

Stu

img_1_1705308481829.jpg

• Like 2

That's very nice with lots of texture in the nebula. There's a distracting amount of green in the background along the lower quarter of the image and on the right hand side. This would be a very easy thing to avoid using Hasta La Vista Green or SCNR green in PI. Also an easy fix even on the finished image as we see it. That apart, that's a hell of a lot of image for 33 minutes!! I'm impressed.

Olly

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ollypenrice said:

That's very nice with lots of texture in the nebula. There's a distracting amount of green in the background along the lower quarter of the image and on the right hand side. This would be a very easy thing to avoid using Hasta La Vista Green or SCNR green in PI. Also an easy fix even on the finished image as we see it. That apart, that's a hell of a lot of image for 33 minutes!! I'm impressed.

Olly

Thanks olly. It was just a quick process at 1am. I've got HLVG for PS So if I got time later I'll run it thru.

Yeah  I was vert impressed for such small data acquisition especially after being used to my fast newts. However seeing was the best I've seen in these parts for a long time.

Cheers

Stu