Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Autostakkert empty folders

Mark2022

I'm guessing it must be something I'm doing wrong but, the other day, I was processing a Pipp file of the moon and Jupiter in one video and I set the AP points and chose 3 stacking options from a 3000 frame video: 25/50/75% and I also tried variations. However, while the software went through its normal stacking procedure and generated folders for each option, the folders had nothing in them. I'd open up empty folders.

Any ideas? Have you come across this issue yourself and know what's caused it? Up until now, Autostakkert has worked perfectly well. Perhaps it still is and I've set something wrong but it seems odd it appears to stack and generates the folders but there's zero files/data in the folders.

12 minutes ago, knobby said:

Sorry Mark, sounds strange but I've never had it happen ... yet 🙂

Thanks for the nod Knobby. I can only think I've clicked on something which it didn't like but then if it doesn't like it, don't allow clicks on it! LOL

I took nearly 3 hours of Europa's transit last night, had issues (as I do) with AstroDMx while capturing and now I can't get AS3! working.  I HATE computers and software when they don't just work! 😁 But then I've always enjoyed using computers just not troubleshooting them and their software. 'BIOS' What the heck  is BIOS???? 🤣

• Haha 1